7 Picks from San Diego
Well, June is nearly over, and I’ve had a hectic month. I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Let the summer fun begin, and what better than to bring you some of my personal picks (and pics) of San Diego:
1) Balboa Park – this place is full of spectacular and breathtaking sights – just look – this photographer really wants to take a picture of the Botanical Building, but he really should be taking it of the bride
Well, it wasn’t fair to her that she wasn’t in the picture, so I took one myself!
2) San Diego Zoo – world famous and definitely worth your time and money!
My little girl has been going here since she was ever so little and the orangutans did not frighten her away!
3) The Hotel Del – it’s ever so swell!
From any angle, east to west, north to south – it’s perfect!
4) Horton Plaza – most beautiful and the best shopping mall ever!
5) SeaPort Village – a great tourist attraction – don’t miss it!
6) La Jolla Cove – ever so scenic and serene!
Even the birds love it!
7) Carlsbad – The Flower Fields and Legoland
Well, you can’t always visit The Flower Fields, just in March and April of each year, but me and Chandi absolutely love to go there, in fact she insists!
Well, these 7 picks were quick, but don’t be quick when visiting them, take your time and allow at least a day for each one, be sure to remember I gave you that bit of advice!